Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Gamer's Dilemma

What's the best thing about this time of year?  Is it all the upcoming holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas?  Is it all the upcoming opportunities to be around your family and spend that quality time?  Or is the chance to throw your diet out of the window, eat what you want, and indulge in self loathing later?  Sure, it can be all of those things.  For gamers such as myself, it's all about those upcoming game releases for the holiday season.

What to buy?  For me, there are three games that force me to make some hard decisions.  I want all three, but I have to decide which one to buy and which ones to put on my Christmas list.  Let's take a look at my top three list according to release date.


  1. Call of Duty: Black Ops III  November 6, 2015 (PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One)
  2. Fallout 4 November 10, 2015 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
  3. Rise of the Tomb Raider November 10, 2015 (Xbox 360, Xbox One)

Boom, there it is.  Three games, three franchises, one tough decision.

I guess you could say it just comes down to personal preference.  Do I want to go with the FPS that is Black Ops III? Would I rather level up with the RPG Fallout 4?  Should I just go spelunking with Lara Croft instead?  Ugh, I can't make up my mind.  

I wish I had enough money to buy whatever I wanted with no worries about it.  My gamer life would be simple.  New release?  Boom, money dropped and game enjoyed.  Since I don't have it like that, I have to convince myself to buy one over the others.  Ah, well.  Such is life.

I'll just drop trailers for all three below.  Even if I remain stumped, maybe they'll help someone else decide.  Game on, my friends.














No comments :

Post a Comment